Here is a list of 12 blogs that I expect are worth visiting in 2012. Some of them are beautiful, some are pretty scientific, and some are just about cycling in some way. I hope you will enjoy all these links and stay tuned for more updates on Training4cyclists.com.
1. Bicycle Tutor A fantastic resource about repairing bicycles.
2. Chris Aarons Training tips were collected from all over the world.
3. Daniel Carruthers Lots of pictures and good content about cycling. It’s a pretty new website, but keep an eye on this one.
4. Wade Wallace cool bike pictures and cycling tips.
5. Joe Friel Legendary Joe Friel has his own blog with training tips.
6. Ross Tucker and Jonathan Dugas Comprehensive analysis of physiological aspects of endurance events etc.
7. Hunter Allen and Andrew Coggan The blog behind the popular book Training and Racing with a Power Meter.
8. Alex Simmons Insightful analysis of cycling training.
9. Marco Cardinale is Another sports scientist that is worth following.
10. Jim Vance A tri-coach…
11. Brian Dewberry Follow his continued weight loss project in 2012.
12. The Sufferfest Downloadable cycling workout videos.