2009 was a fantastic year for me: April 30th, Anna and I had our second child, a boy named Vitus. Then, on August 15th, we got married. These two extraordinary events will probably be among the most significant events in my entire life. Nothing can be compared to these lovely memories.
What happened in 2009
Training4cyclists.com grew into a readership of more than 1200 RSS/E-mail subscribers, and the blog was visited by more than 300.000 unique visitors and more than 1.000.000 page views. These numbers show me that I’m doing something right, but the e-mails I receive in my in-box convince me even more that this blog is getting quite popular.
During 2009 I received lots of positive e-mails from people around the world. It’s great to read these e-mails because they motivate me to work more on Training4cyclists.com. I try to answer every one personally, but I can’t offer personal consultations due to limited time. So if you’ve sent an e-mail and never had an answer, please e-mail me again.
What happens in 2010:
- E-book. The last couple of months I’ve been writing several chapters for an e-book about high intensity training principles. I’m not completely sure when the e-book is going to be launched, because I want to make it really powerful.
UPDATE: E-book: Time Effective Cycling Training
- Cycling Training Tips. There will be at least one post every week with different training tips for cyclists and triathletes. There will also be series of posts around certain topics like how to become a better climber, sprinter etc.
- Training Program Makeover. I will make posts where I outline how I will optimize a training program to maximize the outcome.
What needs your help in 2010
- New website/logo design. My web design needs a makeover, so if you are an expert at CSS and/or photoshop, I might have a job for you. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you want to help me.
- Feedback/suggestions. I read all comments and e-mails from my readers. If you have an idea for a post, please let me know about it. If you’ve tried the VO2 max booster program, I would appreciate your comments here.
- Share/promote. The best way to support Training4cyclists.com is to tell your friends about this blog. When you find an article you like, don’t forget to make a link on your own blog, tweet about it, share with your Facebook friends etc.
If you can help me with any of the mentioned topics, I will be grateful. I appreciate any help you can provide.
Ps. Don’t miss the next post here on Training4cyclists.com about how to make the perfect warm-up for interval training sessions.